- I hate politicians. Even more so than normal. The big to-do about this election cycle was that middle class families would not see a tax increase, right? So would someone please explain to me why the Payroll Tax just went up from 4.2% to 6.2%? Oh. Wait. I think I know how this works. Washington is just rolling back the cuts. It’s not an increase if it was there before, right? So ridiculous. Goodbye to over $300 a year.
- However… This. Is. Awesome.
- No matter which way you look at it, Manti Te’o is an idiot. He either was fooled for three (!!!) years into thinking this girl on the Internet was real and felt the need to call someone he’d never met his “girlfriend.” Or he knowingly boldface lied to countless number of national media outlets. Such an insane story!
- The 2013 winter is off to a stupid start. Last weekend, it was 75 degrees. I slept with my window open in my bedroom Sunday night. Naturally, the low was in the 20s four days later. I’d just like some consistent, crisp weather please!
- I’m such a trainwreck of emotions right now. I’m mentally drained from work the past two weeks. I’m anxious to be taking my first on-my-own vacation to San Diego. I’m SUPER excited to go to a huge zoo and whale watching! I’m frazzled because I don’t have everything packed yet. I’m intrigued to visit with a high school buddy I haven’t seen in over ten years (whoa, old moment!). And I’m bummed because I already know it will go by too quick. But my next week is going to be amazing!
Good bye, East Coast. I’m rocking the Left Coast this coming week. That means my weekend will be spent in the air, at the beach, and probably on the USS Midway. See ya next week!